R.I.P. Squirrel?


Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






         On Tuesday, January 30th, the power went out in the high school at approximately 8:30pm.  Rumors circulated that a squirrel chewed through power cords resulting in the incident.  Fortunately, there was no squirrel involved in the incident; the claims were only falsified.  The incident instead resulted from a pole crashing into the transformer and frying several motors.  In addition to this, the heater in the girl’s locker room by the gym heated to over 350 degrees fahrenheit.

           The smoke resulting in the event triggered the fire alarm.  The fire company determined that the building was safe apart from the boiler near the fitness room.  Students were hence dismissed at 10:15am and the power was subsequently restored two minutes later at 10:17am.

Leave a Comment

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.




R.I.P. Squirrel?